The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released a notification for the recruitment of 496 posts of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) (JE ATC) in various airports across the country. Interested candidates can apply online for these posts from November 1 to November 30, 2023 on the official website of AAI at https://aai.aero/.
- Start date for online applications: November 1, 2023
- Last date for online applications: November 30, 2023
- Last date for online fee payment: November 30, 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Valid Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) license issued by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
- Valid Air Traffic Controller License (ATPL) issued by the DGCA.
- 18-30 years as on November 1, 2023.
The selection process will consist of two stages:
- Online Written Test: The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be called for an online written test. The written test will be objective in nature and will consist of questions on General English, General Knowledge, and Mathematics.
- Interview: The candidates who qualify the written test will be called for an interview. The interview will be conducted by a panel of experts appointed by AAI.
How to Apply
To apply for the AAI JE ATC Recruitment 2023, candidates can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of AAI at https://aai.aero/.
- Click on the “Careers” tab on the homepage.
- Click on the “Current Openings” link.
- Click on the “JE ATC Recruitment 2023” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Register yourself on the website and create a login ID.
- Log in and fill up the online application form.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Submit the online application form.
- Candidates must read the notification carefully before applying for the posts.
- Candidates must ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts.
- Candidates must submit only valid and authentic documents.
- Candidates must keep a copy of the submitted online application form and all the uploaded documents for future reference.
For more details, please visit the official website of the Airports Authority of India (AAI) at https://aai.aero/.