Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) has positions open for Various Jr. Executive, Handyman / Handy-women & Other Posts in Chennai (Tamil Nadu) & Mysore (Karnataka). All positions require a minimum 10th Pass candidate. Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) will be conducting the walk-in-interview from 29th & 30th July 2019. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 53 Jr. Executive, Handyman / Handy-women & Other Vacancies.
- Dy. Terminal Manager-(Pax Handling): 02 Posts
- Duty Manager Terminal: 04 Posts
- Duty Officer -Terminal: 04 Posts
- Jr.Executive (Pax): 22 Posts
- Jr.Executive (Human Resource / Administration): 02 Posts
- Officer-IR / HR: 01 Post
- Officer-Accounts: 01 Post
- Customer Agent: 06 Posts
- Ramp Service Agent: 01 Post
- Utility Agent -cum – Ramp Driver: 03 Posts
- Handyman / Handywomen: 07 Posts
Department: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Dy. Terminal Manager-(Pax Handling): Rs. 60,000/- Per Month
- Duty Manager Terminal: Rs. 45,000/- Per Month
- Duty Officer -Terminal: Rs. 32,200/- Per Month
- Jr.Executive (Pax): Rs. 25,300/- Per Month
- Jr.Executive (Human Resource / Administration): Rs. 25,300/- Per Month
- Officer-IR / HR: Rs. 41,000/- Per Month
- Officer-Accounts: Rs. 32,200/- Per Month
- Customer Agent: Rs. 18,360/- Per Month
- Ramp Service Agent: Rs. 18,360/- Per Month
- Utility Agent -cum – Ramp Driver: Rs. 15,660/- Per Month
- Handyman / Handywomen: Rs. 18,360/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location:Chennai (Tamil Nadu) & Mysore (Karnataka)
Application Fee: General / OBC Applicants have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fees. SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen Candidates are exempted from payment of the application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees through Demand Draft in favor of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai.
Minimum Requirement Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th / 12th Pass / MBA / MS / CA or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Date & Time Of Walk-In-Interview: 29th & 30th July 2019 at 09.00 AM
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 55 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies of all relevant documents and certificates in support of their qualifications, caste, experience, etc. and original documents for verification. The walk-in-interview will be held at the given address on 29 .07.2019 & 30.07.2019 at 09.00 AM
Address: HRD Department, First Floor, Air India Unity Complex, Pallavaram Cantonment, Chennai – 600 043, Tamil Nadu.
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.