The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi has invited online applications for the recruitment of 198 Junior Residents (Non-Academic) for the session July, 2023. The posts are available in various specialties.
The educational qualification required for the posts is MBBS from a recognized medical college. The age limit for the posts is 30 years as on the last date of application. Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
The selection process for the posts will be based on a written test and interview. The written test will be of 100 marks and will be conducted in English. The test will be of multiple choice questions. The interview will be of 50 marks. The interview will be conducted in English.
The candidates can apply online through the AIIMS Delhi website. The application fee is Rs. 600 for General/OBC/EWS candidates and Rs. 300 for SC/ST candidates.
The eligible candidates can apply for the above posts by visiting the AIIMS Delhi website. The last date of application is June 17, 2023.
For more information, please visit the AIIMS Delhi website. www.aiims.edu
- Online application start date: June 7, 2023
- Online application end date: June 17, 2023
- Written test date: July 10, 2023
- Interview date: July 20, 2023
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 600
- SC/ST: Rs. 300
- Written test
- Educational Qualification: MBBS from a recognized medical college.
- Age Limit: 30 years as on the last date of application.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
The starting salary for the Junior Resident posts is Rs. 56,100/- per month.
The Junior Resident posts are responsible for providing clinical care to patients under the supervision of senior doctors. They will also be involved in teaching and research activities.
How to Apply
The candidates can apply online through the AIIMS Delhi website. The steps on how to apply online are as follows:
- Go to the AIIMS Delhi website and click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Junior Resident (Non-Academic)” link.
- Read the notification carefully and make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The application process will close on June 17, 2023.
The following documents are required to be uploaded along with the application form:
- Passport size photograph
- Educational qualification certificates
- Experience certificates (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- The candidates are advised to read the notification carefully before applying.
- The candidates are advised to keep a printout of the application form and the payment receipt for future reference.
- The candidates are advised to check the AIIMS Delhi website regularly for updates.