All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has positions open for 430 Scientist, Steno, Pharmacist & Other Posts in Delhi. All positions require a minimum 10th / 12th Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 12th March 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 430 Scientist, Steno, Pharmacist & Other Vacancies.
Department: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Scientist-I: Level-11 in the Pay Matrix
- Scientist-II: Level-11 in the Pay Matrix
- Biochemist: Level-10 in the Pay Matrix
- Medical Physicist: Level-10 in the Pay Matrix
- Medical Physicist (Department of Nuclear Medicine): Level-10 in the Pay Matrix
- Store Keeper (General): Level-6 in the Pay Matrix
- Store Keeper (Drugs): Level -6 in the Pay Matrix
- Programmer: Level -7 in the Pay Matrix
- Technician (Radiology): Level -6 in the Pay Matrix
- Jr. Engineer (Civil): Level -6 in the Pay Matrix
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical): Level-6 in the Pay Matrix
- Jr. Engineer (A/C & Ref.): Level-6 in the Pay Matrix
- Medical Laboratory Technologist: Level-6 in the Pay Matrix
- Junior Hindi Translator: Level-6 in the Pay Matrix
- Medical Social Service Officer Gd. II: Level-6 in the Pay Matrix
- Life Guard: Level-6 in the Pay Matrix
- Operation Theater Assistant: Level-5 in the Pay Matrix
- Nuclear Medical Technologist: Level-5 in the Pay Matrix
- Pharmacist Gd.II: Level-5 in the Pay Matrix
- Stenographer: Level-4 in the Pay Matrix
- Assistant Warden: Level-4 in the Pay Matrix
- Sanitary Inspector Gd.II: Level 5 in the Pay Matrix
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs. 1,500/- (For General / OBC Candidates) & Rs. 1,200/- (For SC / ST / EWS Candidates) as application fees. Persons with Disabilities Candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fees. Candidates can pay the application fees through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking. Transaction / Processing fee, if any,
Minimum Requirement All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the 10th / 12th Pass / B.Sc / M.Sc / B.Tech / Ph.D. / Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 12th February 2020
Position Closing Date: 12th March 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 45 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)’s website www.aiims.edu from 12.02.2020 to 12.03.2020.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.