Air India Express has positions open for Various Manager, Senior Officer & Other Posts in All over India. All positions require a minimum 12th Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 30th January 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: Various Manager, Senior Officer & Other Vacancies.
Department: Air India Express
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Operations Department
- Manager – Flight Dispatch Grade- M-4: Rs. 70,000/- Per Month
- Manager – Crew Scheduling – Grade -M-4: Rs. 70,000/- Per Month
- Deputy Manager – Crew Scheduling – Grade – M-3: Rs. 60,000/- Per Month
- Deputy Manager – Operations – Grade – M-3: Rs. 60,000/- Per Month
- Senior Officer-Crew Scheduling-Grade-M-2: Rs. 40,000/- Per Month
- Officer-Crew Scheduling – Grade – M-1: Rs. 35,000/- Per Month
- Senior Assistant (Operations – Co-ordination) – Grade – S-3: Rs. 28,000/- Per Month
- Senior Assistant – Data Processing Grade – S-3: Rs. 28,000/- Per Month
- Senior Assistant – Operations Grade – S-3: Rs. 28,000/- Per Month
- Assistant – Technical Library Grade – S-2: Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
- Training Department
- Chief ManagerSimulator Engineer – Grade – M-6: Rs. 1,25,000/- Per Month
- Materials Management Department
- Senior Officer – Stores Grade – M-2: Rs. 40,000/- Per Month
- Officer – Stores Grade – M-1: Rs. 35,000/- Per Month
- Storekeeper Grade –S-2: Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
- Engineering Department
- Assistant Engineer Technical Service: Rs. 40,000/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: All over India
Application Fee: General / OBC Applicants have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fees. SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen Candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Express Limited, payable at Mumbai
Minimum Requirement Air India Express:
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th Pass / B.Tech / MBA / MS Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 15th January 2020
Position Closing Date: 30th January 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be minimum of 21 years and maximum of 40 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) along with all supporting documents of eligibility criteria/caste certificate (if applicable) to the given address on or before 30.01.2020.
Address: The Chief of HR Air India Express Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi – 682 016, Kerala.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Download
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.