Airline Allied Services Limited has positions open for Various Flight Dispatcher, Officer & Other Posts in Delhi & Hyderabad (Telangana). All positions require a minimum Degree Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 04th March 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 36 Flight Dispatcher, Officer & Other Vacancies.
Department: Airline Allied Services Limited
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Chief of In-Flight Services ( Cabin Safety): Rs. 80,000/- Per Month
- Dy. Chief Financial Officer: Rs. 1,20,000/- Per Month
- Asst. General Manager-Security: Rs. 80,000/- Per Month
- Asst. General Manager-Operations Training: Rs. 80,000/- Per Month
- Synthetic Flight Instructor: Fixed salary + Rs. 4,000/- Per Hour of Training
- Sr. Manager-Operations Control Center: Rs. 65,000/- Per Month
- Sr. Manager-Finance: Rs. 65,000/- Per Month
- Sr. Manager -Production Planning Control (Engg.): Rs. 85,000/- Per Month
- Sr. Manager-Crew Management System: Rs. 65,000/- Per Month
- Manager-Finance: Rs. 42,000/- Per Month
- Manager-Operations Admin: Rs. 42,000/- Per Month
- Station Managers (Manager Grade): Rs. 42,000/- Per Month
- Flight Dispatcher: As per the rules
- Operations Control: Rs. 36,000/- Per Month
- Officer- Slot: Rs. 36,000/- Per Month
- Crew Controller: Rs. 36,000/- Per Month
- Supervisor (Security): Rs. 22,371/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: Delhi & Hyderabad (Telangana)
Application Fee: General / OBC Applicants have to pay Rs. 1,000/- as application fees. SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen Candidates are exempted from payment of the application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees through Demand Draft in favor of “AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED”, payable at New Delhi.
Minimum Requirement Airline Allied Services Limited:
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed MBA / CA / Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 07th February 2020
Position Closing Date: 04th March 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 70 years as on 15.02.2020. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) along with supporting documents to the given address on or before 04.03.2020.
Address: Alliance Air Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal -1, l.G.I Airport, New Delhi – 110 037, Delhi.
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.