The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has announced the recruitment of 496 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) posts in 2023. The online application process is open from November 1 to 30, 2023.
To be eligible for the AAI Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) post, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be between 21 and 27 years old as of November 30, 2023
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering from a recognized university
- Have Physics and Mathematics as subjects in any one of the semesters of the Bachelor’s degree
- Be fluent in English and Hindi
The selection process for the AAI Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) post will consist of the following stages:
- Online written examination
- Psychometric test
- Personality test
How to Apply
To apply for the AAI Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) post, candidates must visit the AAI website and submit an online application.
Tips for Success
Here are some tips for success in the AAI Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) recruitment process:
- Prepare well for the online written examination by practicing sample questions and mock tests.
- Be familiar with the psychometric test format and types of questions that are asked.
- Practice answering common personality test questions.
- Be confident and project a positive attitude during the interview.
Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) at AAI is a well-paying job with a number of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Free travel on AAI flights
- Opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding environment
- Chance to work with a team of highly motivated and professional individuals
If you are interested in a rewarding and exciting career in the aviation industry, consider applying for the AAI Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) post in 2023.