All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has positions open for Various Non-Faculty Posts in Mangalagiri (Andhra Pradesh). All positions require a minimum 10th / 12th Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 18th June 2019. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 31 Non-Faculty Vacancies.
- Financial Advisor (A): 01 Post
- Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- Executive Assistant (NS): 01 Post
- Personal Assistant: 02 Posts
- Nursing Superintendent: 01 Post
- Senior Nursing Officer: 04 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
- Stenographer: 01 Post
- Nursing Officer (Sister Grade II): 14 Posts
- Warden (Male): 01 Post
- Medical Social Service Officer Grd I: 01 Post
Department: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Financial Advisor (A): Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- PM + Rs. 8,700/- GP
- Accounts Officer: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- PM + Rs. 5,400/- GP
- Administrative Officer: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- PM + Rs. 5,400/- GP
- Assistant Administrative Officer: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- PM + Rs. 4,600/- GP
- Executive Assistant (NS): Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- PM + Rs. 4,200/- GP
- Personal Assistant: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- PM + Rs. 4,200/- GP
- Nursing Superintendent: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- PM + Rs. 6,600/- GP
- Senior Nursing Officer: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- PM + Rs. 4,800/- GP
- Executive Engineer (Electrical): Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- PM + Rs. 6,600/- GP
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- PM + Rs. 1,900/- GP
- Stenographer: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- PM + Rs. 2,400/- GP
- Nursing Officer (Sister Grade II): Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- PM + Rs. 4,600/- GP
- Warden (Male): Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- PM + Rs. 4,200/- GP
- Medical Social Service Officer Grd I: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- PM + Rs. 4,600/- GP
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: Mangalagiri (Andhra Pradesh).
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs. 500/- for General / OBC Candidates & Rs. 100/- for SC / ST Candidates as application fees. PWD Candidates are exempted from payment of the application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fee through online fee.
Minimum Requirement All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th / 12th Pass / B. Sc (Hons.) Nursing / B. Sc Nursing OR B.Sc (Post-certificate) / Post B. Sc Nursing OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery OR Graduate / Diploma / Certificate in House Keeping / Material Management / Public Relations / Estate Management OR MA (Social Work) / MSW and other relevant qualification or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University. For more detailed qualification criteria, please visit the official notification given below.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 15th May 2019.
Position Closing Date: 18th June 2019
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be minimum 18 years and maximum 56 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at AIIMS Mangalagiri’s website www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in from 15.05.2019 to 18.06.2019.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.