Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has positions open for 63 Medical / Scientific Officer, Technical Officer, Nurse & Other Posts in Kolkata (West Bengal) & Mumbai (Maharashtra). All positions require a minimum 12th Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 15th February 2021. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 63 Medical / Scientific Officer, Technical Officer, Nurse & Other Vacancies.
Department: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Direct Recruitment
- Medical / Scientific Officer / E (Nuclear Medicine): Rs. 78,800/- Per Month
- Medical / Scientific Officer / D (Nuclear Medicine): Rs. 67,700/- Per Month
- Technical Officer / D (Nuclear Medicine Technologist): Rs. 67,700/- Per Month
- Nurse / A: Rs. 44,900/- Per Month
- Sub-Officer / B: Rs. 35,400/- Per Month
- Scientific Assistant / C (Nuclear Medicine Technologist): Rs. 44,900/- Per Month
- Scientific Assistant / B (Pathology): Rs. 35,400/- Per Month
- Scientific Assistant / B (Nuclear Medicine Technologist): Rs. 35,400/- Per Month
- Scientific Assistant / B (Radiography): Rs. 35,400/- Per Month
- Pharmacist / B: Rs. 29,200/- Per Month
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman / A: Rs. 21,700/- Per Month
- Stipendiary Trainee
- Stipendiary Trainee, Category-I (Computer Operation): Rs. 16,000 – 18,000/- Per Month
- Stipendiary Trainee, Category-I (Health Physicist): Rs. 16,000 – 18,000/- Per Month
- Stipendiary Trainee, Category-II (Laboratory Technician): Rs. 10,500 – 12,500/- Per Month
- Stipendiary Trainee, Category-II (Dental Technician-Hygienist): Rs. 10,500 – 12,500/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: Kolkata (West Bengal) & Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Application Fee: General / OBC Applicants have to pay Rs. 500/- (For DR/01 to DR/03 Posts), Rs. 150/- (For DR/04 to DR/09, TR/01 and TR/02 Posts) & Rs. 100/- (For DR/10, DR/11, TR/03 and TR/04 Posts) as application fees. SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen Candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or pay offline through E Challan.
Minimum Requirement Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the 12th Pass, B.Sc, M.Sc, MS, MD, DNB, DMLT, Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 21st January 2021
Position Closing Date: 15th February 2021
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 50 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)’s website www.barc.gov.in from 21.01.2021 to 15.02.2021.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.