Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has invited applications for the recruitment of 82 Trainee & Project Engineer posts on contract basis. The online application process has started on 13 June 2023 and will continue till 24 June 2023.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates must have valid GATE scorecard.
- Candidates must be proficient in one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Python, or C++.
- Candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
The maximum age limit for the post of Trainee/Project Engineer is 28 years. Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
The starting salary for the post of Trainee/Project Engineer is Rs. 30,000/- per month.
The selection process for the post of Trainee/Project Engineer will consist of the following:
- Online Written Test
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of BEL. The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Last date of online registration: 24 June 2023
- Date of online written test: 08 July 2023
- Date of interview: 15 July 2023
- Official Notification: Click Her
- Official Website: Click Her