The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the schedule for the Mains Examination of the 32nd Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination for the recruitment of 155 Civil Judge (PCS-J) posts. The Mains Examination will be held from November 25 to 29, 2023.
|November 25, 2023||Civil Law I||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|November 25, 2023||Criminal Law I||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|November 26, 2023||Code of Civil Procedure||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|November 26, 2023||Code of Criminal Procedure||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|November 27, 2023||Constitutional Law I||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|November 27, 2023||Mercantile Law||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|November 28, 2023||Indian Evidence Act||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|November 28, 2023||Law of Arbitration and Conciliation||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|November 29, 2023||Civil Law II||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|November 29, 2023||Criminal Law II||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
The Mains Examination will be a written examination consisting of 7 papers. Each paper will be of 3 hours duration and carry 100 marks. The papers will be as follows:
- Paper I: Civil Law I
- Paper II: Criminal Law I
- Paper III: Code of Civil Procedure
- Paper IV: Code of Criminal Procedure
- Paper V: Constitutional Law I
- Paper VI: Mercantile Law
- Paper VII: Indian Evidence Act
- Candidates are advised to download their admit cards from the BPSC website at least 10 days before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates must bring their admit cards and a valid photo ID proof to the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic devices or programmable calculators to the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully before appearing for the examination.
For more details, please visit the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) at bpsc.bih.nic.in.