Border Security Force (BSF) has positions open for 53 Pilot, Engineer, & Logistic Officer Posts in Delhi, Ranchi (Jharkhand), Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Guwahati (Assam), Agartala (Tripura), Srinagar (Jammu & Kashmir). All positions require a minimum Degree Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 31st December 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 53 Pilot, Engineer, & Logistic Officer Vacancies.
Department: Border Security Force (BSF)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Capt/Pilot (DIG): Rs. 1,31,100 – 2,16,600/- Per Month
- Commandant (Pilot): Rs. 1,23,100 – 2,15,900/- Per Month
- Second-in-Command (Pilot): Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/- Per Month
- Deputy Commandant (Pilot): Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- Per Month
- Deputy Chief Engineer (Commandant): Rs. 1,23,100 – 2,15,900/- Per Month
- Senior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer / Senior Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer (Second-inCommand): Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/- Per Month
- Junior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer / Junior Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer (Deputy Commandant): Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- Per Month
- Logistic Officer
- Equipment Officer / Senior Stores Provisioning Officer (Second-inCommand): Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: Delhi, Ranchi (Jharkhand), Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Guwahati (Assam), Agartala (Tripura), Srinagar (Jammu & Kashmir)
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement Border Security Force (BSF):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the relevant qualification or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 08th July 2020
Position Closing Date: 31st December 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be as per the rules. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) along with certificate and experience certificate duly self-attested to the given address on or before 31.12.2020,
Address: Deputy Inspector General (Pers) HQ DG BSF, Block No. 10, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003, Delhi
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.