Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has positions open for Various Jr Assistant, Steno & Other Posts in All over India. All positions require a minimum 12th Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 16th December 2019. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 357 Jr Assistant, Steno & Other Vacancies.
Department: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Assistant Secretary: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month + Rs. 6,600/- Grade Pay
- Assistant Secretary (IT): Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month + Rs. 6,600/- Grade Pay
- Analyst (IT): Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month + Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay
- Junior Hindi Translator: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month + Rs. 4,200/- Grade Pay
- Senior Assistant: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- Per Month + Rs. 2,400/- Grade Pay
- Stenographer: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- Per Month + Rs. 2,400/- Grade Pay
- Accountant: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- Per Month + Rs. 2,400/- Grade Pay
- Junior Assistant: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- Per Month + Rs. 1,900/- Grade Pay
- Junior Accountant: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- Per Month + Rs. 1,900/- Grade Pay
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: All over India.
Application Fee: General / OBC Applicants have to pay Rs. 1,500/- (For Group – A Posts) & Rs. 800/- (For Group – B & C Posts) for each post as application fees. SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen Candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Minimum Requirement Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th Pass / B.E / B.Tech/ MCA or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 15th November 2019
Position Closing Date: 16th December 2019
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 40 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)’s website cbse.nic.in from 15.11.2019 to 16.12.2019.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.