CMOH Recruitment – Technical Supervisor, Lab Technician, Counsellor & Other Post – 10th / 12th Pass Apply Now
Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) has positions open for Various Technical Supervisor, Lab Technician, Counsellor & Other Post in West Bengal. All positions require a minimum 10th / 12th Pass candidate. The closing date for submitting the applications is 31st December 2021. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 67 Technical Supervisor, Lab Technician, Counsellor & Other Vacancy.
Department: Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH).
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
|Fill Online Application Form 10th & 12th Pass Jobs Apply Freshers & Trainee Jobs Apply Top 10 Tips for successful Interview|
- Technical Supervisor, BC SU, Blood Service ( NHM): Rs. 22,000/- Per Month.
- Lab Technician, Blood Service ( NHM): Rs. 22,000/- Per Month.
- Counsellor, Blood Service (NHM): Rs. 20,000/- Per Month.
- Kala-azar Technical Supervisor, NVBDCP (NHM): For Fresh Candidates: Rs. 22,000/- Per Month.
- District Consultant, NCD-II (NHM): Rs. 40,000/- Per Month.
- Peer Support Staff: Rs. 10,000/- Per Month.
- Hospital Attendant: Rs.10,000/- Per Month.
- Sanitary Attendant: Rs. 10,000/- Per Month.
- Psychiatrist( National Mental Health Programme)
- Psychiatrist:: Rs. 70,000/- Per Month.
- Trained Medical Officer: Rs. 30,000/- Per Month.
- GNM Under Thalassaemia Control Programme: Rs. 25,000/- Per Month + Rs. 300/- Washing Allowances.
- Medical Officer under Thalassaemia Control Programme: Rs. 60,000/- Per Month.
- NTEP Lab Technician/ Sputum Smear Microscopist [NTEP]: Rs. 22,000/- Per Month.
- Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS) [NTEP]: Rs. 25,000/- Per Month.
- Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS) [NTEP]: Rs. 25,000/- Per Month.
- Senior Medical Officer, DR- TB Centre-NTEP: Rs. 60,000/- Per Month.
- Medical Officer- Full Time (NUHM): Rs. 60,000/- Per Month.
- Staff Nurse (NUHM): Rs. 25,000/- Per Month.
- Lab Technician ( NUHM): Rs. 22,000/- Per Month.
- Facility Consultant Quality Monitoring, NQAP (NHM): Rs. 35,000/- Per Month.
- FRU (GDMO): Rs. 60,000/- Per Month.
- Attendant ( NRC): Rs. 5,000/- Per Month.
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply.
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time.
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent.
Location: West Bengal.
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs. 100/- (For General Candidates) & Rs. 50/- (For SC / ST / OBC Candidates) as application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or pay offline through E Challan in favor of the Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity Nadia, payable at Krishnagar, Nadia.
Minimum Requirement Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the 10th, 12th Pass, M.Sc., MBBS, MD, BDS, GNM, DMLT, DNB, MS, Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required.
Position Posting Date: 17th December 2021.
Position Closing Date: 31st December 2021 till 04:00 PM.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be minimum of 20 years and maximum of 62 years as on date of publication of the notice. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility should send their application with relevant documents to the given address as per prescribed format only along with the relevant self-attested documents in an envelope mentioning ”Application for the Post of ” before 04:00 PM on 31.12.2021 by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier only. Authority will not be liable for any postal delay.
Address: Office to the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Nadia & Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, 5, D. L. Roy Road, PO- Krishnagar, District- Nadia, Pin – 741 101, West Bengal.
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.
Check All Job Detail from Official website Before Apply for the Respective Job Post
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Work From Home||• Reliance Jio Jobs|
|• Big Bazaar Jobs||• LIC Jobs|
|• Ashok Leyland Jobs||• Maruti Suzuki Recruitment|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|