The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) has released a notification inviting online applications for the recruitment of 487 Group B and Group C posts. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website, www.dghs.gov.in. The online application process will commence on November 7, 2023 and close on November 28, 2023.
- Online Application Start Date: November 7, 2023
- Online Application End Date: November 28, 2023
The eligibility criteria for the Group B and Group C posts are as follows:
Group B Posts
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Age Limit: 21-35 years as on November 28, 2023.
Group C Posts
- Educational Qualification: 10th or 12th standard pass from a recognized board or equivalent.
- Age Limit: 18-45 years as on November 28, 2023.
The selection process for the Group B and Group C posts will vary depending on the post. However, the most common selection process will consist of a written examination and an interview. The written examination will be conducted on an objective-type basis and will consist of questions on General Knowledge, General Hindi, General English, and the relevant subject area. The interview will be conducted by a panel of experts appointed by the DGHS.
How to Apply
To apply for the DGHS Recruitment 2023, candidates can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Directorate General of Health Services, www.dghs.gov.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab on the homepage.
- Click on the “Current Openings” link.
- Click on the “Group B & Group C Posts” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill up the online application form with all the required details.
- Attach attested copies of all the required documents.
- Make the online payment of the application fee.
- Submit the online application form.
- Candidates must read the notification carefully before applying for the posts.
- Candidates must ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts.
- Candidates must submit only valid and authentic documents.
- Candidates must keep a copy of the submitted application form and all the uploaded documents for future reference.
For more details, please visit the official website of the Directorate General of Health Services at www.dghs.gov.in.