District Court has positions open for 123 Lower Division Assistant, Gram Sevak & Other Worker Post in West Khasi Hills (Meghalaya). All positions require a minimum 10th / 12th / ITI Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 15th January 2021. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 123 Lower Division Assistant, Gram Sevak & Other Vacancies.
Department: West Khasi Hills District Court
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Lower Division Assistant: Level – 05 of Pay Matrix
- Gram Sevak: Level – 05 of Pay Matrix
- Statistical Investigator: Level – 05 of Pay Matrix
- Fishery Demonstrator: Level – 04 of Pay Matrix
- Pump Operator: Level – 03 of Pay Matrix
- Power Pump Operator: Level – 03 of Pay Matrix
- Sectional Assistant: Level – 04 of Pay Matrix
- Forest Guard: Level – 02 of Pay Matrix
- Dufty: Level – 02 of Pay Matrix
- Grade-IV: Level – 01 of Pay Matrix
- Plumber: Level – 04 of Pay Matrix
- Revenue Enforcement Checker: Level – 04 of Pay Matrix
- Tracer: Level – 04 of Pay Matrix
- Operator: Level – 04 of Pay Matrix
- Projectionist: Level – 04 of Pay Matrix
- Mechanic Grade- I: Level – 05 of Pay Matrix
- Sericulture Demonstrator: Level – 05 of Pay Matrix
- Weaving Demonstrator: Level – 05 of Pay Matrix
- Soil & Water Conservation Field Worker: Level – 02 of Pay Matrix
- Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Jr-1): Level – 04 of Pay Matrix
- Gram Sevika: Level- 05 of Pay Matrix
- Typist: Level – 04 of Pay Matrix
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Part-Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: West Khasi Hills (Meghalaya).
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs. 100/- (For General / OBC Candidates) & Rs. 50/- (For SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen Candidates) as application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Minimum Requirement West Khasi Hills District Court:
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the 10th, 12th, ITI Pass or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 14th December 2020
Position Closing Date: 15th January 2021
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 27 years as on 01.01.2020. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at the West Khasi Hills District Court’s website www.westkhasihills.gov.in from 14.12.2020 to 15.01.2021.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.