Government Medical College (GMC) has positions open for 444 Staff Nurse, Physician, DEO & Other Posts in Aurangabad (Maharashtra). All positions require a minimum Degree Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 13th May 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 444 Staff Nurse, Physician, DEO & Other Vacancies.
Department: Government Medical College (GMC)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Contractual Posts GMC Hospital Aurangabad (For Covid Hospital Building)
- Physician: Rs. 85,000/- Per Month
- Anaesthetist: Rs. 70,000 – 84,000/- Per Month
- Chest Physician: Rs. 70,000 – 84,000/- Per Month
- Intensivist: Rs. 84,000/- Per Month
- Paediatrics: Rs. 70,000 – 84,000/- Per Month
- Surgeon: Rs. 84,000/- Per Month
- ENT: Rs. 70,000 – 84,000/- Per Month
- Nephrologist: Rs. 84,000 – 1,00,000/- Per Month
- DMO (MBBS): Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
- Other staff
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
- In-charge Nursing Staff: Rs. 35,000/- Per Month
- Lab technician: Rs. 20,000/- Per Month
- CMLT: Rs. 15,000/- Per Month
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 18,000/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: Aurangabad (Maharashtra)
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement Government Medical College (GMC):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the MBBS, MD, GNM, DMLT, DNB Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 09th May 2020
Position Closing Date: 13th May 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 65 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may send their application in the prescribed format along with required documents to the given address on or before 13.05.2020.
Address: Government Legal College Panchakki Road, Aurangabad
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.