Public Service Commission (GPSC) has positions open for Various Assistant Professor, Lecturer & Other Posts in Panaji (Goa). All positions require a minimum Degree Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 22nd May 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 61 Assistant Professor, Lecturer & Other Vacancies.
Department: Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Goa Medical College
- Assistant Professor in Neurology: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month + Rs. 6,600/- GP
- Goa Dental College and Hospital
- Lecturers: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month + Rs. 5,400/- GP
- Directorate of Health Services
- Junior Physician: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month + Rs. 5,400/- GP
- Tutor in the Institute of Nursing Education: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month + Rs. 4,200/- GP
- Professor in the Institute of Nursing Education: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month + Rs. 7,600/- GP
- Directorate of Industries, Trade and Commerce
- Planning Officer: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month + Rs. 4,600/- GP
- Goa College of Pharmacy
- Associate Professor in Pharmaceutical Chemistry: Rs. 37,400 – 67,000?- Per Month + Rs. 9,000/- GP
- Directorate of Higher Education
- Assistant Professor in Konkani in Government College: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month + Rs. 6,000/- GP
- Goa College of Art
- Principal: As per Level – 14 of Pay Matrix + Special Allowance Rs. 3,000/- Per Month
- Assistant Professor in Fine Art (Applied Art): Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month + Rs. 6,000/- GP
- Technical Officer in Administrative Reforms Department: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month + Rs. 4,600/- GP
- Directorate of Civil Aviation
- Civil Aviation Officer: as per Level – 06 of Pay Matrix
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: Panaji (Goa)
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the B.Sc, M.Ch, MDS, Post Graduate Degree with NET qualification or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 07th May 2020
Position Closing Date: 22nd May 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 50 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC)’s website gpsc.goa.gov.in from 07.05.2020 to 22.05.2020.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.