Public Service Commission (GPSC) has positions open for Various Veterinary Officer, Asst Director & Other Posts in Goa. All positions require a minimum Degree Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 24th January 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 74 Veterinary Officer, Asst Director & Other Vacancies.
Department: Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Senior Psychiatrist: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month + Rs. 6,600/- Grade Pay
- Medical Officer: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month + Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay
- Directorate Of Planning, Statistics, And Evaluation
- Statistical Officer: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month + Rs. 4,600/- Garde Pay
- Goa College Of Architecture
- Assistant Professor in Architecture: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month + Rs. 6,000/- Grade Pay
- Goa College Of Art
- Assistant Professor in Fine Art (Painting): Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month + Rs. 6,000/- Grade Pay
- Directorate Of Women And Child Development
- Child Development Project Officer / Social Welfare Officer: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month + Rs. 4,200/- Garde Pay
- Directorate Of Social Welfare
- Assistant Director: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month + Rs. 4,600/- Garde Pay
- Directorate Of Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Services
- Veterinary Officer: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month + Rs. 4,600/- Garde Pay
- Personnel Department
- Junior Scale Officer: Level 10 of Pay Matrix
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduate / Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 09th January 2020
Position Closing Date: 24th January 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 45 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC)’s website gpsc.goa.gov.in from 09.01.2020 to 24.01.2020.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.