Here are the steps on how to apply for the Project Officer posts at AIIMS Bhubaneswar:
- Go to the AIIMS Bhubaneswar website.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Project Officer” link.
- Read the recruitment notification carefully.
- Make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Upload your documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit your application.
The application deadline is 22 Jul 2023. The application process is online. You can find the application form and other details on the AIIMS Bhubaneswar website.
Here are the documents that you need to upload with your application:
- Scanned copy of your passport-size photograph
- Scanned copy of your signature
- Scanned copy of your educational certificates
- Scanned copy of your experience certificates
- Scanned copy of your caste certificate (if applicable)
The application fee is Rs.1000 for general category candidates and Rs.500 for reserved category candidates. You can pay the application fee online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email. You can track the status of your application on the AIIMS Bhubaneswar website.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here