Here are the steps on how to apply for the IIT Roorkee Recruitment – Various Junior Research Fellow Posts:
- Go to the official website of Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee).
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on the “Junior Research Fellow” link.
- Check the available posts and the eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the application form and attach the required documents.
- Submit the application form to the address mentioned in the notification.
The application form can also be submitted online through the official website of IIT Roorkee.
The following are the documents required for the application:
- Photo ID proof.
- Date of birth proof.
- Educational qualification proof.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Physically challenged certificate (if applicable).
The application fee is Rs. 100/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The application fee can be paid through online mode or through demand draft.
The last date for submission of application is 25th June 2023.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and interview. The written test will be of 100 marks and the interview will be of 50 marks. The final selection will be based on the aggregate marks of the written test and interview.
For more information, the candidates can visit the official website of IIT Roorkee or can contact the following helpline number:
Helpline number: 0135-2225074
The following are the eligibility criteria for the post of Junior Research Fellow:
- Educational qualification: M. Tech in the relevant discipline from a recognized university or institute.
- Age limit: 35 years as on 01st July 2023.
The following are some tips for applying for the IIT Roorkee Recruitment – Various Junior Research Fellow Posts:
- Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying.
- Fill in the application form carefully and accurately.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Submit the application form on time.
Official Notification: Click Her
Official Website: www.iitr.ac.in