Here are the steps on how to apply for the JRHMS Recruitment for 1400 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts:
- Go to the JRHMS website: https://jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in/
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Community Health Officer” link.
- Read the notification carefully and check if you are eligible for the post.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The application fee for the post of CHO is Rs.650/- for General/ BC Candidates, Rs.325/- for SC/ ST/ All Female Candidates and Nill for PWD Candidates.
The last date to apply for the post of CHO is 8 July 2023.
The selection process for the post of CHO will be as follows:
- Written Test: The written test will be of 100 marks and will be conducted in Hindi and English.
- Interview: The interview will be of 50 marks.
- Final Merit List: The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test and interview.
The candidates who are shortlisted for the interview will be informed through email/post.
The date of the written test and interview will be announced later.
For more information, you can visit the JRHMS website or contact the JRHMS Recruitment Cell at 0651-2252205.
- Candidates must read the notification carefully before applying.
- Candidates must submit the application form only through the online mode.
- Candidates must upload all the required documents along with the application form.
- Candidates must pay the application fee in the prescribed manner.
- Candidates must keep a printout of the application form for future reference.
The following documents are required to be uploaded along with the application form:
- Scanned copy of the photograph.
- Scanned copy of the signature.
- Scanned copy of the educational qualification certificates.
- Scanned copy of the experience certificate.
- Scanned copy of the caste certificate (if applicable).
- Scanned copy of the disability certificate (if applicable).
- Starting Date of Online Application: 13 June 2023
- Last Date of Online Application: 8 July 2023
- Date of Written Test: To be announced
- Date of Interview: To be announced
Official Notification: Click Her
Official Website: Click Her