Here are the steps on how to apply for the NLC Recruitment 2023 for the 500 Industrial Trainee Posts:
- Go to the NLC India Limited website: https://www.nlcindia.in/
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Industrial Trainee” link.
- Read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- If you are eligible, click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Attach the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The application process started on June 9, 2023 and will end on July 8, 2023.
- Online application start date: June 9, 2023
- Online application end date: July 8, 2023
- Preliminary screening date: July 15, 2023
- Written test date: July 22, 2023
- Interview date: August 5, 2023
For more information, please visit the NLC India Limited website.
Here are some of the documents that you need to attach with your application:
- 10+2 or equivalent examination certificate
- ITI certificate in the relevant trade
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photograph
The application fee is Rs. 100/- for General candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
You can pay the application fee through online payment or by demand draft.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an acknowledgement receipt. Please keep this receipt safe for future reference.
The selection process for the post of Industrial Trainee will consist of the following stages:
- Preliminary screening
- Written test
The preliminary screening will be conducted on the basis of the information provided in your application form. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test. The written test will be conducted in multiple-choice format. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. The interview will be conducted to assess your knowledge, skills, and suitability for the post.
The final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the preliminary screening, written test, and interview.