Here are the steps on how to apply for the Southern Railway Recruitment for various Senior Technical Associate Posts:
- Go to the Southern Railway website: https://sr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Senior Technical Associate” link.
- Read the notification carefully and check if you are eligible for the post.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The application fee for the post of Senior Technical Associate is Rs. 100 for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 50 for SC/ST candidates.
The last date to apply for the post of Senior Technical Associate is 30 June 2023.
The selection process for the post of Senior Technical Associate will be as follows:
- Written Test: The written test will be of 100 marks and will be conducted in English and Hindi.
- Interview: The interview will be of 50 marks.
- Final Merit List: The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test and interview.
The candidates who are shortlisted for the interview will be informed through email/post.
The date of the written test and interview will be announced later.
Official Notification: Click Her
Official Website: Click Her