Here are the steps on how to apply for the SSA Assam Recruitment 2023 for the 933 Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator Posts:
- Go to the SSA Assam website: https://scert.assam.gov.in/
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator” link.
- Read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- If you are eligible, click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Attach the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The application process started on June 12, 2023 and will end on June 25, 2023.
- Online application start date: June 12, 2023
- Online application end date: June 25, 2023
- Written test date: July 10, 2023
- Interview date: July 25, 2023
For more information, please visit the SSA Assam website.
Here are some of the documents that you need to attach with your application:
- Graduation degree certificate
- D.El.Ed./B.Ed. degree certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photograph
The application fee is Rs. 100/- for General candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
You can pay the application fee through online payment or by demand draft.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an acknowledgement receipt. Please keep this receipt safe for future reference.
The selection process for the post of Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator will consist of the following stages:
- Written test
The written test will be conducted in multiple-choice format. The interview will be conducted to assess the candidate’s knowledge, skills, and suitability for the post.