Intelligence Bureau (IB) has positions open for 292 Security Officer, Research Assistant & Other Posts in New Delhi (Delhi). All positions require a minimum 10th / 12th Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 19th August 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 292 Security Officer, Research Assistant & Other Vacancies.
Department: Intelligence Bureau (IB)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Deputy Director / Tech: Level 13 A of the Pay Matrix
- Senior Research Officer: Level 11 of the Pay Matrix
- Library & Information Officer: Level 11 of the Pay Matrix
- Security Officer (Technical): Level 10 of the Pay Matrix
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer / Tech: Level 10 of the Pay Matrix
- Assistant Central intelligence Officer-I / Executive: Level 08 of the Pay Matrix
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II / Executive: Level 07 of the Pay Matrix
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical): Level 07 of the Pay Matrix
- Assistant Security Officer (General): Level 07 of the Pay Matrix
- Personal Assistant: Level 07 of the Pay Matrix
- Research Assistant: Level 06 of the Pay Matrix
- Accountant: Level 06 of the Pay Matrix
- Female Staff Nurse: Level 05 of the Pay Matrix
- Caretaker: Level 05 of the Pay Matrix
- Junior Intelligence Officer-I / Executive: Level 05 of the Pay Matrix
- Junior Intelligence Officer-I (Motor Transport): Level 05 of the Pay Matrix
- Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II (Motor Transport): Level 04 of the Pay Matrix
- Security Assistant (Motor Transport): Level 03 of the Pay Matrix
- Halwai Cum Cook: Level 03 of the Pay Matrix
- Multi· Tasking staff (Gunman): Level 01 of the Pay Matrix
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: New Delhi (Delhi).
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement Intelligence Bureau (IB):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the 10th, 12th Pass, B.Tech, Engg Graduate, M.Sc, B.Sc, M.Lib Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 20th June 2020
Position Closing Date: 19th August 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 56 years as on closing date of receipt of applications. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) along with (i) Bio-data in the prescribed pro-forma (as per Annexure-A) in duplicate duly signed by the candidate and forwarded through proper channel (each page attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary); (ii) Copies of APAR/ACRs for the last 5 years attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary; (iii) Vigilance Clearance Certificate; (iv) Integrity certificate; (v) A statement of Major/minor penalty, if any, imposed on the officer during the last 10 years. (vi) Cadre Clearance Certificate to the given address on or before 19.08.2020.
Address: Joint Deputy Director / G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Cham, New Delhi – 21, Delhi
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.