Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) has positions open for 81 Superintending Engineer & Deputy Registrar Posts in Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh). All positions require a minimum ITI Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 30th October 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 81 Superintending Engineer & Deputy Registrar Vacancies.
Department: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Superintending Engineer: Rs. 1,23,100 – 2,15,900/- Per Month
- Deputy Registrar: Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/- Per Month
- Executive Engineer (Electrical Civil) OR Assistant Executive Engineer (ElectricaU Civil): Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- Per Month OR Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Per Month
- Assistant Registrar: Rs. 56.100 – 1.77.500/- Per Month
- Scientific Officer / Placement Officer: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Per Month
- Sports Officer: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Per Month
- Medical Officer: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Per Month
- Technical Officer (ERP): Rs. 56.100 – 1.77,500/- Per Month
- Superintendent: Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- Per Month
- Physical Education Instructor / Physical Education Trainer : Rs. 44,900 – 1.42.400/- Per Month
- Nurse: Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- Per Month
- Counseling Superintendent: Rs. 44.900 – 1.42.400/- Per Month
- Scientific Assistant: Rs. 35,400 – 1,72,400/- Per Month
- Junior Superintendent: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month
- Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical): Rs. 35.400 – 1.12.400/- Per Month
- Library Information Assistant: Rs. 35,400- 1,12,400/- Per Month
- Junior Hindi Translator OR Hindi Assistant: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month OR Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- Per Month
- Office Assistant (Multi-skilled): Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/- Per Month
- Lab Technician/ Technician: Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/- Per Month
- Junior Office Assistant (Multi-skilled): Rs. 25.500 – 81.100/- Per Month
- Junior Assistant (Multi-skilled): Rs. 21,700 – 69.100/- Per Month
- Lab Assistant (Multi-skilled): Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- Per Month
- Lab Attendant (Semi-Skilled): Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh).
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay the application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the ITI Pass, B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc, MCA, MBA, PGDM, MBBS, M.Lib, M.P.Ed Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 01st October 2020
Position Closing Date: 30th October 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 57 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may send their application in the prescribed format to the Head of the respective department(s), with a copy to Dean, Faculty Affairs on or before 30.10.2020.
- Department E-mail Address:
- Biological Sciences: [email protected]
- Chemical Engineering: [email protected]
- Chemistry: [email protected]
- Data Sciences and Engineering: [email protected]
- Earth and Environmental Sciences: [email protected]
- Economic Sciences: [email protected]
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences: [email protected]
- Humanities and Social Sciences: [email protected]
- Mathematics: [email protected]
- Physics: [email protected]
Dean Email Address: [email protected]
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.