A notification for the hiring of 64 Child Development Project Officers (CDPOs) in the Jharkhand Women’s Child Development and Social Security Department has been made public by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC). Opening on June 27, 2023, and running through July 26, 2023, is the online application procedure.
- The CDPOs will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring various child development programs in their respective districts.
- They will also be responsible for providing training and support to Anganwadi workers and other frontline workers.
- The CDPOs will be required to have a Master’s degree in Social Work, Sociology, or any other related discipline.
- They must also have at least two years of experience in child development work.
- Eligibility criteria:
- Age: 22-35 years as of 1 August 2019
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work (BSW) or equivalent from a recognized university
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience in child development work
- Application process:
- Visit the official website of JPSC: https://www.jpsc.gov.in/
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Under the “Latest Recruitment” section, select “Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)”.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Create an account or log in to your existing account.
- Fill out the application form and upload your resume and other required documents.
- Submit the application form.
The CDPOs will be entitled to a pay scale of INR 9300 – INR 34800.
For more details, please refer to the JPSC CDPO Recruitment 2023 notification, which can be downloaded from the official website of JPSC.
Here are some additional tips for applying for the JPSC CDPO Recruitment 2023:
- Make sure you read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying.
- Be sure to submit all required documents.
- Proofread your application form carefully before submitting it.
- Apply for multiple jobs if you are interested in working for the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC).
- Keep checking the JPSC website for updates on the recruitment process.