The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 256 Medical Officer posts. The online application process started on 09 Jun 2023 and will end on 20 Jul 2023.
To be eligible for the post of Medical Officer, you must:
- Be a graduate in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) from a recognized medical college.
- Have passed the compulsory Rotating Internship (R.I.) from a recognized medical college.
- Be registered with the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Be at least 21 years and not more than 35 years of age as on January 1, 2023.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates will be eligible for age relaxation as per government norms.
- The maximum age limit for the post of Medical Officer is relaxable by five years for SC/ST candidates and three years for OBC candidates.
The initial salary for the post of Medical Officer is Rs. 56,100/- per month.
The selection process for the post of Medical Officer will consist of the following stages:
- Written test
The written test will be conducted in multiple-choice format. The interview will be conducted to assess the candidate’s knowledge, skills, and suitability for the post.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for the post of Medical Officer online through the JPSC website. The application fee is Rs. 100/- for General candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Online application start date: 09 Jun 2023
- Online application end date: 20 Jul 2023
For more information, please visit the JPSC website.www.jpsc.gov.in
The following documents are required to be submitted along with the application form:
- Graduation degree certificate
- MBBS degree certificate
- R.I. certificate
- Registration certificate from MCI
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photograph
- Candidates must read the notification carefully before applying.
- Candidates must fill the application form carefully.
- Candidates must attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last date.