The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of 64 Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) posts. The online application process has started on 27 June 2023 and will continue till 26 July 2023.
To be eligible for the post of CDPO, candidates must have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- A Master’s degree in Social Work or equivalent from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of child development or social work.
- Knowledge of Hindi and English.
The maximum age limit for the post of CDPO is 35 years as on 01 January 2023. Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
The starting salary for the post of CDPO is Rs. 35,400/- per month.
The selection process for the post of CDPO will consist of the following:
- Written Test
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of JPSC. The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Last date of online registration: 26 July 2023
- Date of written test: 16 August 2023
- Date of interview: 23 August 2023
For more information, please visit the official website of JPSC:
Here are the documents that you need to upload:
- Scanned copy of your passport-size photograph
- Scanned copy of your signature
- Scanned copy of your educational certificates
- Scanned copy of your experience certificates
- Scanned copy of your caste certificate (if applicable)
Here are some of the tips that you can follow to increase your chances of getting selected:
- Make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Fill in the application form carefully.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee on time.
- Perform well in the written test.
- Do well in the interview.
- Official notification: Click Her
- Official website: Click Her