Public Service Commission (JPSC) has positions open for Various Dy Supdt. of Police, Dy Collector & Other Posts in Jharkhand. All positions require a minimum Degree Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 30th March 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 267 Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Deputy Collector & Other Vacancies.
Department: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Deputy Collector: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month + Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay
- Assistant Municipal Commissioner / Executive Officer / Special Officer: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month + Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay
- Jharkhand Education Services Class-2: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month + Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay
- Planning Officer / District Planning Officer: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month + Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month + Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay
- District Samadeshta: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month + Rs. 4,800/- Grade Pay
- Assistant Planning Officer: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month + Rs. 4,800/- Grade Pay
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs. 600/- (For General / OBC / EWS Candidates) & Rs. 150/- (For SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen Candidates) as application fees + bank charges. Candidates can pay the examination fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Minimum Requirement Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 01st March 2020
Position Closing Date: 30th March 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 35 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)’s website www.jpsc.gov.in from 01.03.2020 to 30.03.2020.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.