The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 56 Food Safety Officers. The online application process will commence on 15th June 2023 and will close on 14th July 2023.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the post of Food Safety Officer:
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Food Science and Technology or a related field from a recognized university.
- Must have a valid driving license.
- Age limit: 21 to 35 years as on 1st August 2023.
The following are the steps on how to apply for the JPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of JPSC at www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Under the “Current Vacancies” section, click on the “Food Safety Officer” link.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button and fill out the application form.
- Attach the required documents and submit the application form.
The following are the documents that need to be attached with the application form:
- Scanned copy of the photograph.
- Scanned copy of the signature.
- Scanned copy of the educational certificates.
- Scanned copy of the experience certificates.
- Scanned copy of the driving license.
The application fee for the post of Food Safety Officer is as follows:
- General category: INR 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD: INR 50/-
The application fee can be paid online through credit card, debit card, or net banking.