The Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of various positions, including Assistant Manager and Tradesman. The recruitment is open to candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in these vacancies.
Posts and Vacancies
- Assistant Manager (General Category): 150 vacancies
- Tradesman: 110 vacancies
- Assistant Manager: Any Degree, MBA (Finance/Banking)/ACA/ACMA/ACS/B.SC. (Relevant Discipline)
- Tradesman: Technical High School Leaving Examination Certificate with specialization in the appropriate Trade.
- Assistant Manager: 18-28 years
- Tradesman: 18-36 years
Candidates can apply online through the Kerala PSC website. The application process is as follows:
- Create a new profile or log in to your existing profile.
- Fill in the application form with all the required details.
- Upload your photograph and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Starting date for online application: 1st November 2023
- Closing date for online application: 29th November 2023
The selection process for Assistant Manager and Tradesman will consist of a written test and a skill test.
- Assistant Manager: ₹ 24060-69610/-
- Tradesman: ₹ 26,500 – 60,700/-
- Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully before applying.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates should keep their original documents ready for verification at the time of the skill test.
For more information, please visit the Kerala PSC website.