Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML) has positions open for Various Executive Trainee, Personnel Officer, Security Officer & Other Posts in Kerala. All positions require a minimum 10th / ITI Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 01st March 2021. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 49 Executive Trainee, Personnel Officer, Security Officer & Other Vacancies.
Department: Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Medical Education Service: As per UGC Norms
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical): Rs. 20,000 – 25,000/- Per Month
- Executive Trainee (Electrical): Rs. 20,000- 25,000/- Per Month
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): Rs. 20,000 – 25,000/- Per Month
- Personnel Officer: Rs. 47,300/- Per Month
- Security Officer: Rs. 44,000/- Per Month
- Mines Foreman: Rs. 47,300/- Per Month
- Jr. Technician (Fitter): Rs. 21,580/- Per Month
- Jr. Technician (Electrician): Rs. 21,580/- Per Month
- Jr. Technician (Welder): Rs. 21,580/- Per Month
- Jr. Technician (Turner): Rs. 21,580/- Per Month
- Jr. Technician (Blacksmith): Rs. 21,580/- Per Month
- Jr. Technician (Plumber): Rs. 21,580/- Per Month
- Jr. Technician (Instrumentation): Rs. 21,580/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay the application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the 10th, ITI Pass, B.Tech, Post Graduate Degree, Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 13th February 2021
Position Closing Date: 01st March 2021
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 46 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to the given address on or before 01.03.2021.
Address: Head of Department (P & A / L), The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd, PB No.4, Sankaramangalam, Chavara, Kollam – 691 583.
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.
Check All Job Detail from Official website Before Apply for the Respective Job Post
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Work From Home||• Reliance Jio Jobs|
|• Big Bazaar Jobs||• LIC Jobs|
|• Ashok Leyland Jobs||• Maruti Suzuki Recruitment|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|