Public Service Commission (KPSC) has positions open for 220 Assistant Professor, Fisheries Extension Officer & Other Posts in Kerala. All positions require a minimum 10th Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 09th September 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 220 Assistant Professor, Fisheries Extension Officer & Other Vacancies.
Department: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Assistant Professor in Obstetrics & Gynaecology: As per UGC norms
- Assistant Professor in Cardiology: As Per UGC norms
- Assistant Professor in Nephrology: As Per UGC norms
- Assistant Professor in Reproductive Medicine: As per UGC norms
- Assistant Professor in CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery: As per UGC norms
- Assistant Professor in Orthopaedics: As per UGC Norms
- Assistant Professor (in the following Subjects) 1.Malayalam, 2.Sanskrit, 3.Social Studies: As per UGC norms
- Assistant Professor in Mathematics: As per UGC norms
- Agronomist: Rs. 60,900 – 1,03,600/- Per Month
- Scientific Officer (Biology) (Physics) (Chemistry): Rs. 36,600 – 79,200/- Per Month
- Fisheries Extension Officer: Rs. 35,700 – 75,600/- Per Month
- Administrative Officer (and equated categories viz. Chief Inspecting Officer / Principal): Rs. 29,780 – 80,230/- Per Month
- Medical Social Worker: Rs. 26,500 – 56,700/- Per Month
- Regional Manager (and equated categories viz Finance Manager-I, Finance Manager-II, Agricultural Development Manager and Core Faculty): Rs. 25,780 – 76,305/- Per Month
- Regional Manager (and equated categories viz Finance Manager-I, Finance ManagerII, Agricultural Development Manager and Core Faculty): Rs. 25,780 – 76,305/- Per Month
- Matron (Female) (Engineering/ Polytechnic Hostels): Rs. 20,000 -45,800/- Per Month
- Computer Assistant Grade-II: Rs. 20,000 – 45,800/- Per Month
- Fire and Rescue Officer (Driver) (Trainee): Rs. 20,000 – 45,800/- Per Month
- Overseer Gr-III/Work Superintendent Grade-II: Rs. 9,940 – 16,580/- Per Month
- Sales Assistant: Rs. 4,500 – 7,000/- Per Month
- Statistical Assistant Gr.II / Statistical Investigator Gr.II: Rs. 22,200 – 48,000/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay the application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the 10th Pass, MBA, MD, M.Ch, DNB, MS, CA, MA, MSW, Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 06th August 2020
Position Closing Date: 09th September 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 50 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)’s website www.keralapsc.gov.in from 06.08.2020 to 09.09.2020.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.