Public Service Commission (KPSC) has positions open for 275 Medical Officer, Associate Professor & Other Posts in Karnataka. All positions require a minimum Degree Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 16th September 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 275 Medical Officer, Associate Professor & Other Vacancies.
Department: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as folows:
- (Basic Principles) Samhita Siddhantha: Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- Per Month
- Kriya Sharira / Kriya Shareera –
- Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana: Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- Per Month
- Prasuti Tantra & Striroga
- Shalakyatantra: Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- Per Month
- Associate Professor Ayurveda – (Kayachikitsa): Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- Per Month
- Practice of Medicine: Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- Per Month
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- Per Month
- Samhitha Siddhanth / Basic Principles: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month
- Rachana Sharira / Rachana Shareera: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month
- Kriya Sharira / Kriya Shaheera
- Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Swasthavritta: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month
- Agadatantra / Agadatantra & Vidhi Ayurveda
- Prasutitantra Striroga
- Kaumarabhritya /Balaroga: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month
- Shalyatantra / Shalya
- Shalakya Tantra / Shalakya
- Panchakarma: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month
- Physiology including Bio-Chemistry
- Organon of Medicine
- Homeopathy Pharmacy
- Pathology & Microbiology: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- Practice of Medicine
- Surgery: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology (OBG)
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 33,450 – 62,600/- Per Month
- Pharmacist: Rs. 27,650 – 52,650/- Per Month
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda): Rs. 52,650 – 97,100/- Per Month
- Medical Officer (Unani): Rs. 52,650 – 97,100/- Per Month
- Medical Officer (Homoeopathy): Rs. 52,650 – 97,100/- Per Month
- Medical Officer (Naturopathy & Yoga): Rs. 52,650 – 97,100/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 12th August 2020
Position Closing Date: 16th September 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 45 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)’s website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 12.08.2020 to 16.09.2020.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.