Public Service Commission (KPSC) has positions open for 523 Drafting Assistant, Labour Inspector & Other Posts in Karnataka. All positions require a minimum 10th / 12th Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 19th September 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 523 Drafting Assistant, Labour Inspector & Other Vacancies.
Department: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as folows:
- Drafting Assistant: Rs. 37,900 – 70,850/- Per Month
- Labour Inspector: Rs. 33,450 – 62,600/- Per Month
- Accountant: Rs. 30,350 – 58,250/- Per Month
- Statistical Inspector: Rs. 27,650 – 52,650/- Per Month
- Account Assistant: Rs. 27,650 – 52,650/- Per Month
- Auditors of Co-operative Societies: Rs. 27,650 – 52,650/- Per Month
- First Grade Revenue Inspector: Rs. 27,650 – 52,650/- Per Month
- Marketing Supervisor in Agricultural Marketing Department: Rs. 27,650 – 52,650/- Per Month
- Enumerator: Rs. 27,650 – 52,650/- Per Month
- Hostel Superintendents: Rs. 27,650 – 52,650/- Per Month
- Warden (Boys/ Girls): Rs. 27,650 – 52,650/- Per Month
- Junior Account Assistant: Rs. 21,400 – 42,000/- Per Month
- Bill Collector (Urban Local Bodies): Rs. 21,400 – 42,000/- Per Month
- Enumerator–cum-Data Entry Operator: Rs. 21,400 – 42,000/- Per Month
- Tide watcher: Rs. 21,400 – 42,000/- Per Month
- Library Assistant: Rs. 21,400 – 42,000/- Per Month
- House Father/ House Mother: Rs. 21,400 – 42,000/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the 10th, 12th Pass, B.Sc, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Ed, LLM Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 20th August 2020
Position Closing Date: 19th September 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be as per the rules. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)’s website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 20.08.2020 to 19.09.2020.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.