Public Service Commission (KPSC) has positions open for 177 Assistant Professor, Typist & Other Posts in All over India. All positions require a minimum 10th Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 30th September 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 177 Assistant Professor, Typist & Other Vacancies.
Department: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Assistant Professor in Business Administration: As per UGC Scale
- Assistant Professor (in Various Subjects): As per UGC Norms
- Assistant: Rs. 27,800 – 59,400/- Per Month
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 19,000 – 43,600/- Per Month
- Theatre Mechanic Gr.II: Rs. 19,000 – 43,600/- Per Month
- Manager Khadi Gramodyog Bhavan / Godown Keeper: Rs. 13,210 – 22,360/- Per Month
- Store Keeper: Rs. 13,210 – 22,360/- Per Month
- Junior Audit Assistant: Rs. 12,070 – 32,830/- Per Month
- Typist: Rs. 11,825 – 18,575/- Per Month
- Typist Clerk: Rs. 8,820 – 15,180/- Per Month
- Legal Assistant: Rs. 7,480 – 11,910/- Per Month
- Typist Clerk Gr.II: Rs. 4,920 – 6,642/- Per Month
- High School Teacher (Mathematics) Malayalam Medium (By Transfer): Rs. 29,200 – 62,400/- Per Month
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: Rs. 22,200 – 48,000/- Per Month
- Carpenter/Carpenter Cum Packer: Rs. 17,500 – 39,500/- Per Month
- Assistant Professor (Materia Medica): Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month with Rs. 6,000/- AGP
- Woman Police Constable) (Woman Police Battalion): Rs. 22,200 – 48,000/- Per Month
- Driver -Cum- Office Attendant (LDV): Rs. 18,000 – 41,500/- Per Month
- Seaman: Rs. 17,500 – 39,500/- Per Month
- Attender Grade II: Rs. 17,000 – 37,500/- Per Month
- Lift Operator: Rs. 9,190 – 15,780/- Per Month
- Assistant Professor in Arabic: As per UGC Scale
- Veterinary Surgeon Gr.II: Rs. 39,500 – 83,000/- Per Month
- Lecturer in Violin: Rs. 36,600 – 79,200/- Per Month
- Lecturer in Veena: Rs. 36,600 – 79,200/- Per Month
- Divisional Accountant: Rs. 35,700 – 75,600/- Per Month
- Caretaker (Female): Rs. 20,000 – 45,800/- Per Month
- Junior Systems Officer: Rs. 18,810 – 37,970/- Per Month
- Marketing Organizer: Rs. 6,520 – 11,745/- Per Month (PR)
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: All over India.
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay the application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the 10th Pass, B.Sc, BCA, MCA, PGDCA, BBA, BBM, MS, B.Com, B.Ed, Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 27th August 2020
Position Closing Date: 30th September 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 50 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)’s website www.keralapsc.gov.in from 27.08.2020 to 30.09.2020.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.