Public Service Commission (KPSC) has positions open for Various Station Officer, Typist, Dy Manager & Other Posts in Kerala. All positions require a minimum 10th / ITI Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 21st September 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 87 Station Officer, Typist, Dy Manager & Other Vacancies.
Department: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as folows:
- Assistant Insurance Medical Officer: Rs. 45,800 – 89,000/- Per Month
- Station Officer (Trainee): Rs. 30,700 – 65,400/- Per Month
- Civil Police Officer (Woman Police Battalion): Rs. 22,200 – 48,000/- Per Month
- Deputy Manager: Rs. 22,180 – 70,605/- Per Month
- Typist Grade – II: Rs. 19,000 – 43,600/- Per Month
- Confidential Assistant Gr II: Rs. 10,480 – 18,300/- Per Month
- Electrician: Rs. 8,530 – 16,090/- Per Month
- Technician Grade II (Boiler Operator): Rs. 5,565 – 10,040/- Per Month
- Chemist: Rs. 3,900 – 8,650/- Per Month
- Assistant Salesman: Rs. 16,500 – 35,700/- Per Month
- Assistant Professor in Law: as per UGC Scale
- Assistant Professor in Mathematics: as per UGC Scale
- Assistant Professor in Civil Engineering: as per AICTE Scale
- Employment Officer: Rs. 36,600 – 79,200/- Per Month
- Section Officer: Rs. 36,600 – 79,200/- Per Month
- Lecturer in Commerce: Rs. 36,600 – 79,200/- Per Month
- Agricultural Assistant Gr.II: Rs. 20,000 – 45,800/- Per Month
- Overseer Grade III/(Civil): Rs. 19,000 – 43,600/- Per Month
- Staff Nurse Gr.II: Rs. 27,800 – 59,400/- Per Month
- Pharmacist grade II: Rs. 22,200 – 48,000/- Per Month
- Lineman: Rs. 19,000 – 43,600/- Per Month
- Clay Worker: Rs. 16,500 – 35,700/- Per Month
- Peon / Watchman: Rs. 7,735 – 13,090/- Per Month
- Security Guard: Rs. 2,500 – 4,525/- Per Month
- Beat Forest Officer: Rs. 20,000 – 45,800/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay the application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the 10th, ITI Pass, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Com, LLM Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 18th September 2020
Position Closing Date: 21st September 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 50 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)’s website thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in from 18.09.2020 to 21.09.2020.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.