The Maharashtra Water Resource Department (MWRD) has released a notification for the recruitment of 4497 posts in the Maharashtra Jalsampada Vibhag (Jalsampada Department). Interested candidates can apply online for these posts from November 3 to 24, 2023 on the official website of MWRD at wrd.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Start date for online applications: November 3, 2023
- Last date for online applications: November 24, 2023
- Last date for online fee payment: November 24, 2023
The eligibility criteria for the various posts in the Maharashtra Jalsampada Vibhag Recruitment 2023 vary depending on the post. However, the general eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Nationality: Indian citizen
- Age: 18-35 years as on November 1, 2023
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university
- Work Experience: Experience may be required for some posts
The selection process for the various posts in the Maharashtra Jalsampada Vibhag Recruitment 2023 will consist of one or more of the following stages:
- Written Test: A written test will be conducted for all eligible candidates. The written test will be objective in nature and will consist of questions on General English, General Knowledge, and Mathematics.
- Skill Test: A skill test may be conducted for some posts to assess the candidate’s practical skills.
- Interview: The candidates who qualify the written test and/or skill test will be called for an interview. The interview will be conducted by a panel of experts appointed by MWRD.
How to Apply
To apply for the Maharashtra Jalsampada Vibhag Recruitment 2023, candidates can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of MWRD at wrd.maharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the “Recruitment” link on the homepage
- Click on the “Online Application” link for the Jalsampada Vibhag Recruitment 2023
- Register yourself on the website and create a login ID
- Log in and fill up the online application form
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format
- Pay the application fee online
- Submit the online application form
- Candidates must read the notification carefully before applying for the posts.
- Candidates must ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts.
- Candidates must submit only valid and authentic documents.
- Candidates must keep a copy of the submitted online application form and all the uploaded documents for future reference.
For more details, please visit the official website of the Maharashtra Water Resource Department (MWRD) at wrd.maharashtra.gov.in.