The Maharashtra Revenue Department has released the Talathi Recruitment Result 2023 on November 23, 2023. The result is available on the official website of the Maharashtra Revenue Department, mahabhumi.gov.in.
How to Check Talathi Result 2023
Candidates can follow these steps to check the Talathi Result 2023:
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra Revenue Department, mahabhumi.gov.in.
- Click on the link for the Talathi Recruitment Result 2023.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
Cut Off Marks
The cut off marks for the Talathi Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
- General Category: 110
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 100
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 90
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 100
The merit list for the Talathi Recruitment 2023 is also available on the official website of the Maharashtra Revenue Department. The merit list is based on the candidate’s performance in the written test.
- Candidates are advised to check the result carefully.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates can contact the Maharashtra Revenue Department.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification. The document verification will be held in the month of December 2023. The candidates who are successful in the document verification will be appointed as Talathi.