Ministry of Tribal Affairs has positions open for Various Dy Commissioner, Private Secretary & Other Posts in New Delhi (Delhi). All positions require a minimum 12th Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 06th December 2019. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 13 Dy Commissioner, Private Secretary & Other Vacancies.
- Private Secretary: 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade – I: 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade – II: 02 Posts
- Deputy Commissioner: 01 Post
- Deputy Commissioner (Finance): 01 Post
- Assistant Commissioner: 03 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner (Finance): 01 Post
- Office Superintendent: 02 Posts
- Office Superintendent (Finance): 02 Posts
Department: Ministry of Tribal Affairs
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Private Secretary: Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- Per Month
- Stenographer Grade – I: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month
- Stenographer Grade – II: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- Per Month
- Deputy Commissioner: Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- Per Month
- Deputy Commissioner (Finance): Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- Per Month
- Assistant Commissioner: Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/- Per Month
- Assistant Commissioner (Finance): Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/- Per Month
- Office Superintendent: Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- Per Month
- Office Superintendent (Finance): Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: New Delhi (Delhi).
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement Ministry of Tribal Affairs:
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the relevant qualification or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 18th October 2019
Position Closing Date: 06th December 2019
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 56 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) along with complete and up-to-date Confidential Reports I APARs, Vigilance cleanse, integrity certificate and a statement showing details of major /minor penalties imposed on them, if any, during the period of last 10 years to the given address on or before 06.12.2019.
Address: Commissioner (NESTS), NSTFDC, NBCC Tower, 5th Floor, 15 Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110 066, Delhi.
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.