Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has positions open for 235 State Service Exam Posts in Madhya Pradesh. All positions require a minimum Degree Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 10th February 2021. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 235 State Service Exam Vacancies.
Department: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Department of General Administration:
- State Administrative Services Deputy District President: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month + Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay
- Home (Police) Department:
- State Police Service Deputy Superintendent of Police (GD): Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month + Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay
- District Fighter: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month + Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay
- Public Relations Department:
- Assistant Director, Public Relations: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month + Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay
- School Education Department:
- Assistant Director: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month + Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay
- Cooperative Department:
- Assistant Commissioner, Co-operative and Assistant Registrar, Co-operative Societies: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month + Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay
- Jail Department:
- Superintendent, District Jail: : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month + Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay
- Revenue Department:
- Naib Tehsildar: Rs. 9,300 – 34,100/- Per Month + Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay
- Cooperative Department:
- Cooperative Inspector / Cooperative Extension Officer: Rs. 9,300 – 34,100/- Per Month + Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay
- Finance Department:
- Madhya Pradesh Subordinate Accounts Service: Rs. 9,300 – 34,100/- Per Month + Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs. 250/- (For SC / ST / OBC / PWD Candidates) & Rs. 500/- (For Other Candidates and Out of Madhya Pradesh Candidates) as application fees. All candidates need to pay Rs. 40/- as portal fee. Candidates can pay the examination fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or pay offline through E Challan.
Minimum Requirement Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 28th December 2020 from 12:00 PM
Position Closing Date: 10th February 2021 till 11:59 PM
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be minimum of 21 years and maximum of 40 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may send their application in the prescribed format along with the required documents on or before 10.02.2021 at 11:59 PM. Complete the entries of the attestation sheet, personal detector sheet, and attendance sheet. With a set, the candidates must attach the preliminary examination and the main application and the selected records of the require records. After self-attested and signed a copy of the above set of records, submit it to the Commission at the given address by the last date.
Address: Secretary, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, Residency Area, Indore, Madhya Pradesh – 452 001
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.
Check All Job Detail from Official website Before Apply for the Respective Job Post
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Work From Home||• Reliance Jio Jobs|
|• Big Bazaar Jobs||• LIC Jobs|
|• Ashok Leyland Jobs||• Maruti Suzuki Recruitment|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|