National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) has positions open for Various Project Officer Posts in Bengaluru (Karnataka). All positions require a minimum Degree Pass candidate. The closing date for submitting the applications is 03rd November 2021. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 06 Project Officer Vacancies.
Department: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS).
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
|Fill Online Application Form 10th & 12th Pass Jobs Apply Freshers & Trainee Jobs Apply Top 10 Tips for successful Interview|
- Project Officer – Child Protection Theme: Rs. 90,000/- Per Month.
- Project Officer – Education Theme: Rs. 90,000/- Per Month.
- Project Officer – Mental Health Theme: Rs. 90,000/- Per Month.
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply.
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time.
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent.
Location: Bengaluru (Karnataka).
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay the application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the Master’s, Ph.D. Degree in Social Work / Psychology / Special Education or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required.
Position Posting Date: 20th October 2021.
Position Closing Date: 03rd November 2021.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 35 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility should send the duly filled application and the supporting documents as listed are required to be uploaded,
- A covering letter (of at least 1 full page) explaining eligibility for the position, in accordance with the essential and desirable criteria mentioned above i.e. justifying which of these criteria you possess and describing your work with children.
- Resume/ CV *(Please note: applications with cover letters that do not detail out these two aspects will not be considered, even if a CV is submitted).
- Please do NOT send degree certificates/ testimonials or any other document at this stage.
- In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, all work, and related travel will be in accordance with health advisories put out by the Government of India and/or State Governments.
- The candidate would need to make his/ her own arrangements for the quarantine period and as well as during the service at project employment.
- If a candidate is selected, may be required to join duty within a week (from the date of offer issued).
The last date for submission of the application form is 03.11.2021.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.
Check All Job Detail from Official website Before Apply for the Respective Job Post
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Work From Home||• Reliance Jio Jobs|
|• Big Bazaar Jobs||• LIC Jobs|
|• Ashok Leyland Jobs||• Maruti Suzuki Recruitment|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|