National Institute of Technology (NIT) has positions open for Various Non-Teaching Posts in Delhi. All positions require a minimum 12th / ITI Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 20th December 2019. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 24 Non-Teaching Vacancies.
- Executive Engineer: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
- Superintendent: 02 Posts
- Superintendent Group B: 01 Post
- Personal Assistant Group B: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant Group B: 07 Posts
- Assistant (Selection Grade-II) Group C: 02 Posts
- Technician Group C: 05 Posts
- Office Attendant/ Lab Attendant Group C: 03 Posts
Department: National Institute of Technology (NIT)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Executive Engineer: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Per Month
- Medical Officer: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Per Month
- Assistant Registrar: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Per Month
- Superintendent: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month
- Superintendent Group B: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month
- Personal Assistant Group B: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month
- Technical Assistant Group B: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month
- Assistant (Selection Grade-II) Group C: Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/- Per Month
- Technician Group C: Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- Per Month
- Office Attendant/ Lab Attendant Group C: Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement National Institute of Technology (NIT):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th / ITI Pass / B.Sc / M.Sc / B.Tech / Engg Diploma / MCA / MBBS or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 22nd October 2019
Position Closing Date: 20th December 2019 till 05:00 PM
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 35 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at the National Institute of Technology (NIT)’s website nitdelhi.ac.in from 22.10.2019 to 20.12.2019 till 05:00 PM.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.