The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 50 vacancies of Deputy Manager (Technical) on its official website @nhai.gov.in.
The last date to apply for the NHAI Recruitment 2023 is 30th June 2023.
Here are the eligibility criteria for the post of Deputy Manager (Technical):
- The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- The candidate must have a valid driving license.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the relevant field.
The selection process for the post of Deputy Manager (Technical) will consist of the following:
- Written examination
The written examination will be of objective type and will be conducted in Hindi and English. The interview will be conducted to assess the candidate’s personality, communication skills, and suitability for the post.
The candidates who are shortlisted after the written examination will be called for an interview. The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the written examination and the interview.
The salary for the post of Deputy Manager (Technical) is ₹50,000-1,60,000 per month.
To apply for the NHAI Recruitment 2023, the candidates can follow these steps:
- Go to the NHAI website at www.nhai.gov.in.
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on the “Recruitment” link.
- Click on the “Deputy Manager (Technical)” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The application fee is as follows:
- General/OBC/EWS: ₹100
- SC/ST: ₹50
The application form can be filled up till 30th June 2023.