NHM Maharashtra has invited applications for 15000+ Staff Nurse, Ward Boy, DEO, MO, Hospital Manager, Pharmacist, Stores Officer, Physician, Anesthetist, Ayush MO, Lab Technician and Other Posts in various district of Maharashtra
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission, Public Health Department (Arogya Vibhag), Government of Maharashtra is looking for the services of various paramedical posts due to emerging cases of Coronavirus (COVID – 19) in various districts of the state.
More than 20000 vacancies are available for the post such as Staff Nurse, Ward Boy, DEO, MO, Hospital Manager, Pharmacist, Stores Officer, Physician, Anesthetist, Ayush MO, Lab Technician and Other Posts in various districts of the state.
Before applying for the posts, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the required eligibility criteria. All interested candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format through email to concerned person Details such as eligibility, vacancy, concerned Email IDs are given in the NHM Maharashtra Notification Link given below.
|District||Last Date||Notification Link|
|Nashik – 4000+ Vacancies||20 April 2020||NHM Nashik Notification Link|
|Kolhapur||20 April 2020||NHM Kolhapur Notification Link|
|Nagpur – 5000+ Vacancies||19 April 2020||NHM Nagpur Notification Link|
|Thane – 3000+ Vacancies||19 April 2020||NHM Thane Notification Link|
|Latur – 6000+ Vacancies||18 April 2020||NHM Latur Notification Link|
NHM Maharashtra COVID 19 Staff Salary:
- Physician -Rs.75000+performance
- Physician – Rs.75000+performance
- MO -Rs.60000
- Ayush MO – Rs.30000
- Hospital Manager – Rs.35000
- Staff Nurse – Rs.20000
- Technician – Rs.17000
- Pharmacist – Rs.17000
- Store Officer – Rs.20000
- DEO – Rs.17000
- Ward Boy – Rs.400/- per day
NHM Maharashtra COVID – 19 Eligibility Criteria:
- Physician – MD (Medicine)
- Anesthetist – Degree/Diploma in Anaesthesia
- MO – MBBS
- Ayush MO – BAMS/BUMS
- Hospital Manager – Any Medical Graduate with MPH/MHA/MBA with 1 year experience of Hospital Administration
- Staff Nurse – GNM/B.Sc. Nursing
- X-ray Technician – Retired X-Ray Technician
- ECG Technician – B.Sc. with Physics/Chemistry/Biology and experience of ECG Technician at least 1 year
- Lab Technician – B.Sc. with DMLT
- Pharmacist – D.Pharm/B.Pharm
- Store Officer – Any Graduate with 1 year Experience as Store Officer
- DEO – Any Graduate with 30 wpm Marathi Typing & 40 wpm English Typing and MS-CIT but B.Com.
- Ward Boy – 10th Passed
How to Apply for NHM Maharashtra Recruitment for Staff Nurse, DEO, Doctor and Other 2020
Eligible candidates can send their application by email to concerned ID on or before the last date of application.