National Health Mission (NHM) has positions open for 2765 Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Other Posts in Uttar Pradesh. All positions require a minimum 12th Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 28th January 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 2765 Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Other Vacancies.
Department: National Health Mission (NHM)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- IT Consultant: Rs. 35,000/- Per Month
- Administrative Assistant: Rs. 25,468/- Per Month
- State Legal Consultant: Rs. 45,000/- Per Month
- Senior LT IRL/C&DST: Rs. 25,468/- Per Month
- State Consultant AES / JE: Rs. 1,00,000/- Per Month
- State Data ManagerAES/JE: Rs. 40,000/- Per Month
- State Data ManagerAES/JE: Rs. 30,000/- Per Month
- Finance Cum Logistic Consultant: Rs. 44,000/- Per Month
- Accountant: Rs. 20,000/- Per Month
- Admin cum Programme Assistance Division: Rs. 12,000/- Per Month
- Admin cum Programme Assistance District: Rs. 12,000/- Per Month
- ANM: Rs. 12,000/- Per Month
- Audiologist: Rs. 12,500/- Per Month
- Audiometric Assistant: Rs. 30,000/- Per Month
- Community Nurse: Rs. 15,000/- Per Month
- Instructor for Young Hearing Impaired Children: Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
- Psychiatric Nurse: Rs. 15,000/- Per Month
- City Community Process Manager: Rs. 40,000/- Per Month
- District Consultant QA: Rs. 12,000/- Per Month
- Divisional Consultant QA: Rs. 40,000/- Per Month
- District Data Manager: Rs. 45,000/- Per Month
- District Leprosy Consultant: Rs. 20,300/- Per Month
- Epidemiologist: Rs. 36,383/- Per Month
- Paramedical Worker: Rs. 55,000/- Per Month
- Staff Nurse-NRC: Rs. 19,404/- Per Month
- Staff Nurse-KMC: Rs. 20,500/- Per Month
- Staff Nurse SNCU: Rs. 20,500/- Per Month
- District Health and Wellness cum Community Process Assistant: Rs. 20,500/- Per Month
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 20,000/- Per Month
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 20,063/- Per Month
- Nurse In-Charge: Rs. 30000/- Per Month
- Laboratory Technicians HWC: Rs. 32000/- Per Month
- HR Coordinator HRIS: Rs. 15,000/- Per Month
- Consultant Compliance and Disciplinary Action: Rs. 30,000/- Per Month
- Accountant: Rs. 44,000/- Per Month
- State SNCU Clinical Care Coordinator: Rs. 28,050/- Per Month
- Technical Consultant (Medical): Rs. 65,000/- Per Month
- Technical Consultant-IT (HWC): Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
- Technical Consultant: Rs. 46,200/- Per Month
- Consultant-RI: Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
- State Vaccine and Logistic Manager: Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
- State Technical Consultant: Rs. 36,383/- Per Month
- Consultant: Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
- Consultant (Non-Medical): Rs. 44,000/- Per Month
- State Consultant (Quality Monitoring): Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
- Administrative Cum Program Assistant-State: Rs. 42,000/- Per Month
- DEIC Consultant: Rs. 15,000/- Per Month
- Programme Assistant: Rs. 22,660/- Per Month
- Consultant VHND: Rs. 44,000/- Per Month
- Consultant Training: Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
- AEFI Consultant: Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
- Panchkarma Specialist Female: Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
- DGM – AYUSH (Deputation/ Open Market): Rs. 80,000/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement National Health Mission (NHM):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th Pass / B.Sc / M.Sc / B.Tech / BCA / MCA / PGDCA / MBA / PGDBA / MBBS / MD / MS / BDS / ANM / GNM / DMLT / BAMS / BHMS / BASLP / B.Com / CA / BSW / MSW / Law Graduate / Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 08th January 2020 from 12:01 PM
Position Closing Date: 28th January 2020 till 11:59 PM
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 62 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may apply online at National Health Mission (NHM)’s website www.sams.co.in from 08.01.2020 from 12:01 PM to 28.01.2020 till 11:59 PM.
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.