National Health Mission (NHM) has positions open for 8455 CHO Posts in Mumbai (Maharashtra). All positions require a minimum Degree Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 18th July 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 8455 Community Health Officer (CHO) Vacancies.
Department: National Health Mission (NHM)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid Rs. 10,000 – 25,000/- Per Month + Performance based incentive .
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs. 500/- (For General / OBC Candidates) & Rs. 350/- (For SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen Candidates) as application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees through Demand Draft of Nationalized bank drawn in favour of respective Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS).
Minimum Requirement National Health Mission (NHM):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the Bachelors in Ayurvedic Medicine / Unani Medicine / Nursing or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 14th July 2020
Position Closing Date: 18th July 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be as per the rules. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) along with self-attested photocopies of essential documents, two passport size colour photos and demand draft to the given addresses on or before 18.07.2020 till 05:30 PM.
- DDHS, Thane – Raigad & Palghar: Deputy Director Health Services Regional Mental Hospital Campus, Dharmavir Nagar, Thane (West) – 400 604, Maharashtra
- DDHS, Nashik – Dhule & Nandurbar: Deputy Director Health Services, Regional Referral Hospital Campus, Shalimar, Nashik – 422 001, Maharashtra
- DDHS, Pune – Solapur & Satara: Deputy Director Health Services 3rd Floor,New Administrative Building, Near Sadhu Wasvani Chowk, Pune – 411 001, Maharashtra
- DDHS, Kolhapur – Kolhapur, Sindhudurg & Ratnagiri: Deputy Director Health Services 3rd Floor Central Building, Near SP Office,Ramanmala, Kasaba Bavada, Kolhapur, Maharashtra
- DDHS,Aurangabad – Aurangabad, Parbhani & Jalna: Deputy Director Health Services, Mahavir Chowk, Near Baba Petrol Pump, Station Road, Aurangabad – 431 001, Maharashtra
- DDHS, Latur – Beed: Deputy Director Health Services, Aarogya Sankul Building, 3rd Floor, Near to New Collector Office, Latur – 413 512, Maharashtra
- DDHS, Akola – Akola, Amaravati, Buldhana & Yavatmal: Deputy Director Health Services Near Chaudhari Vidhyalay,Women Hospital Premises, Durga Chowk, Akola – 444 001, Maharashtra
- DDHS, Nagpur – Nagpur, Wardha, Bhandara, Gondia, Chandrapur & Gadchiroli: Deputy Director Health Services, Matakacheri Campus, North Ambazari Road, Shradhanand peth, In front of Dikshabhoomi, Nagpur – 440 022, Maharashtra
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.