National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has positions open for Various Assistant Registrar, Section Officer & Other Posts in New Delhi (Delhi). All positions require a minimum Degree Pass candidate. The closing date for applications is 23rd March 2020. Interested persons should submit an application online with a resume and a cover letter.
Position/Title: 40 Assistant Registrar, Section Officer & Other Vacancies.
Department: National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as follows:
- Assistant Registrar: Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- Per Month
- Director: Rs. 1,23,100- 2,15,900/- Per Month
- Senior Principal Private Secretary: Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/- Per Month
- Principal Private Secretary: Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- Per Month
- Librarian / Documentation Officer: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Per Month
- Section Officer: Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/- Per Month
- Junior Translator: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month
- Private Secretary: Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/- Per Month
- Personal Assistant: Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- Per Month
- Assistant: Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- Per Month
- Research Division
- Joint Director (Research): Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/- Per Month
- Sr. Research Officer: Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- Per Month
- Research Assistant: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month
- Investigation Division
- Deputy Superintended of Police: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month
- Inspector: Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- Per Month
- Accounts Division
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/- Per Month
- Junior Accountant: Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/- Per Month
- Computer Cell
- Programmer: Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- Per Month
- Programmer Assistant: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month
Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
Location: New Delhi (Delhi)
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement National Human Rights Commission (NHRC):
Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the relevant qualification or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Skills and Knowledge: Required
Position Posting Date: 25th February 2020
Position Closing Date: 23rd March 2020
Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be maximum of 56 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) along with copies of relevant supporting self-attested documents like proof of age, qualification, category certificate, disability certificate, etc. to the given address on or before 23.03.2020.
Address: Under Secretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block-C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi – 110 023, Delhi
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download
Please submit an online application with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position. If you have further questions, Visit the Official website.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENING This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. before Apply the job visit employer official website and verify the employment-related detail by your Own. We are providing equal employment opportunities, as well as Guidance in all job and career opportunity and related terms and conditions of employment. The company putting efforts to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected in favor of Jobseeker.